The Diesel Equipment Technology Program is designed to prepare the student for employment and advancement in the Diesel service industry.
The Diesel Equipment Technology Program is an instructional program that provides students with competencies required to maintain and repair a variety of industrial diesel equipment, including agricultural tractors, commercial trucks, and construction equipment. The program includes instruction in inspection, repair, and maintenance of engines, power trains, hydraulic systems, and other components.
Associate of Applied Science
- Must meet all general admission requirements of the college.
- Must have good manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness, near vision, active listening, and information ordering skills.
- Receive a negative test result on drug screen test conducted by a certified laboratory and have the results submitted directly to the college.
Applicants that do not hold a regular high school diploma or high school equivalency may qualify for the program by the following:
- Contact Dr. Brad Harrison at 601-477-4098 or email@example.com
- Schedule a time to complete the Accuplacer assessment.
- Receive a passing score on all Accuplacer tests.
Jones College Enrollment Services at 601.477.4257 or Instructor: Brad Ellzey at 601.477.5461 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following advisement plan is a recommended course of study. An academic advisor may alter course sequence to meet individual student needs. In addition, an academic advisor may recommend additional or different courses depending upon student career plans and/or requirements of the college or university to which the student plans to transfer.